If you reasonably believe that we have failed to meet our Five Elements of Fanatical Support™ - Responsiveness, Ownership, Resourcefulness, Expertise and Transparency - Rackspace will pursue the following remedies:
1. Your dedicated Rackspace Account Manager will co-ordinate a thorough investigation of the cause of the event and present an action plan to remedy the immediate issue and prevent similar issues from happening in the future.
2. You will have access to a manager 24x7 for issue escalation. If necessary, you will even be able to escalate your issue to our Executive Team.
3. If we fail to meet the commitments of the action plan that was enacted, you may terminate your contract with us by providing written notice describing the incidents, 30 days in advance, given that:
- You are not overdue on any account
- You have not been overdue for at least (60) days prior to the date of notice
- You have not otherwise been in breach of the Master Service Agreement or Acceptable Use Policy